ALIGNING OURSELVES WITH MEMBERS AS A REFLECTION OF OUR STANDARDS
Our partnerships across Canada and USA reflect our core values and our standards for safe and efficient workplaces.
Prodigy is proud to be a member of many municipal and federal construction associations in Canada and the United States. We believe that as a firm, it is important to represent and align ourselves with the various organizations in our industry, which so valiantly establish and maintain standards in promoting a safe and efficient workplace. Some of the memberships are proudly listed below:
- Toronto Construction Association (TCA)
- Retail Council of Canada (RCC)
- Association for Retail Environments (ARE)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Designs (LEED)
- British Columbia Construction Association (BCCA)
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- CoreNet Global Canadian Chapter
- Toronto CREW
- Canadian Council of Aboriginal Businesses (CCAB)
At Prodigy, collaboration and strategic partnerships with external associations that reflect our core values are fundamental to improving business outcomes.